Setting up the speaker
UML ATOM is a simple plug and play system:
- Plug-in the power plug to the nearest power point and switch it on.
- Use the switch at the back of the speaker to turn it on.
- LED Display will light up
Setting up the modes
Press the “mode” button to select your preferred mode:
- Bluetooth: Pair the device using your Bluetooth Enable Smart phone/ Computer / Smart TV.
- FM: tune in to your favorite FM Radio station by pressing next/Prev buttons
- USB: this mode enables music playback through Pen-Drives
- AUX-IN: Use the cable Included with the device to plugin any Music/CD/DVD/Television device.
Controlling the Volume/Bass/Treble
Above the woofer (as shown in the picture) you will find three Knobs:
- Volume Knob: Control the volume.
- Bass Knob: Control the Bass.
- Treble Knob: Control The treble.